Free outdoor concerts at Stubbs Park Amphitheater in Centerville
The 2019 Summer Concert Series, presented by the Centerville Arts Commission, kicks off June 2 at the Stubbs Park Amphitheater, 255 W. Spring Valley Road. Concerts begin at 7 p.m., except where otherwise noted. The amphitheater offers lawn seating only, so bring your blanket or chairs.
All concerts are free and open to the public.
2019 Concert Schedule
- June 2 Stranger is an ‘80s Cover Band. Sing along with every song! You could end up on stage singing with Stranger at some point in the show!
- June 9 Terry Lee Goffee: The Ultimate Tribute to Johnny Cash is not just an impersonation; he becomes Johnny Cash in this heartwarming tribute to the country music legend.
- June 16 Kim Kelly Orchestra has a loyal following of Big Band and jazz enthusiasts with over 30 years of entertaining!
- June 23 Sun Burners are Cincinnati's #1 Island Party Band sailing the party yacht throughout the Midwest and East Coast to deliver top notch, island entertainment.
- June 30 Mandolin Bridge is a four piece band that plays a wide variety of music including Classic Rock, Country, Dance and Oldies -- a little bit of everything!
- July 3 (Wed.) Kick off the patriotic holiday with our annual Americana Concert, courtesy of the Centerville Community Band and Centerville Community Chorus with a special cannon performance by the Fifth Ohio Light Artillery.
- July 7 The Buzz Ford Show- Featuring The American Kings is a Rock-N-Roll Tribute to the greatest decades in history— the‘50s & ‘60s!
- July 14 Dave'd and Confused is a group of guys that want to have fun and rock and roll with you!
- July 21 6 – 9 p.m. show The Menus offer a wild, side-splitting show combined with musical content profoundly orchestrated. A crowd pleaser extraordinaire. This concert features adult humor that may be unsuitable for younger audiences.
- July 28 Community Concert Celebration The Fries Band blends complex vocal harmonies driven by acoustic guitars with keyboards, bass, and drums to re-create distinctive musical arrangements of bands like Crosby Stills Nash & Young, America, The Beatles and more.
- August 4 Phil Dirt and The Dozers is a vintage rock and roll show. With awesome musical talent, high energy and contagious sense of humor, the band has been playing across the nation for 30 years.
- August 11 The Tom Daugherty Orchestra is a show and dance orchestra specializing in original "Big Band" arrangements of the Swing Era. The group performs a wide variety of music.
- August 18 The Blue Leafs, is a 4-piece band offers a classic rock experience like no other with classic tunes of the ‘60s, ‘70s, and ‘80s, including music from The Beatles, Johnny Cash, Eagles, Chicago, The Who, Queen, Billy Joel and more!
- August 25 Centerville Community Band plays every type of music from jazz to Broadway to beloved patriotic tunes.
- September 8 (4-7 p.m.) GuitarFest features professional guitarists from the southwest Ohio performing many guitar styles, including jazz, rock, classical, folk and fingerstyle.
Concessions are provided courtesy of Centerville Pizza & BBQ.
The Stubbs Park Amphitheater is located at 255 West Spring Valley Road in Centerville. The amphitheater offers only lawn seating, but blankets and chairs are permitted, and parking is free. The concession stand is operated by Centerville Pizza & BBQ and no alcohol is permitted. In case of inclement weather, call the concert hotline at (937) 433-7155 for updates.