Enjoy family weekends in downtown Dayton! Visit The Tike’s Shoppe, Wintergarden Wonderland, Virginia Ketterings Holiday Train display, ride the Sugarplum Shuttle, and more!
Holiday fun in Downtown Dayton
The Dayton Holiday Festival kicks off the season November 23rd, with the Grande Illumination Tree Lighting & Childrens Parade.
The holiday fun continues through December with Family Weekends & Other Activities:
HOURS VARY AT EACH VENUE, PLEASE CHECK INDIVIDUAL EVENTS!
- The Tike's Shoppe - A special shop run by kids for kids - and priced within a kid's budget! November 23-December 23
- Wintergarden Wonderland - Come see the magical Rike's department store holiday window displays! November 23-December 31
- Virginia Kettering's Holiday Train Display Visitors of all ages can view this beloved, one-of-a-kind model train display in the Kettering Tower lobby
- Pizza with Santa at Uno's - Have a special lunch with Santa! December 1, 8, 15, & 22; 11 a.m.
- Family Movie Series at The Neon - Bring the family for fun, festive films. December 1, 8, & 15.
- Noontime Entertainment - December 4-7 and 11-14 at Various downtown buildings.
- Ride the Sugarplum Shuttle - Friday and Saturday evenings, November 30-December 22, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Family Weekends & Other Activities in downtown Dayton during the Dayton Holiday Festival, presented by DP&L. For more information, visit the Downtown Dayton Partnership website.
Dayton Local publishes events in the Greater Dayton region. If you have an event to promote, click here!