- Located in Dayton's Historic Oregon District - Offering prompt and courteous service, you will find Lucky's to be a comfortable place where you can enjoy a good meal, share a story or a joke, laugh with people, and watch the game.
- We offer everything from Cream Penne Pasta to California Fish Tacos, hand pattied certified Angus burgers to jumbo chicken wings, and of course our famous Turkey Melt sandwich. No matter what the craving, there is something to satisfy every taste bud - like another Brixx original, the Dayton Cuban sandwich.
- 1892 renovated Firehouse. Great Appetizers, Home made Soups, Salads, Big Wings,Sandwiches, Burgers, quesadillas, Pizzas, fresh Seafood, Steaks Chops & Pasta. Live music & sports events, Acoustic patio & upstairs Party Room available. Our Passion for Food is Evident. Great Music is Part of our Culture. Enjoy Yourself and Drink Up!
- The Hickory Bar-B-Q opened in 1962 as The Old Hickory Bar-B-Q on Brown Street. When Joe and Irene Kiss bought out their partners in 1989, they changed the name to Joe Kiss's Hickory Bar-B-Q. Specializing in steaks, chops, and barbecued ribs and chicken, & more for over 50 years!
- In 1969 we opened our doors near the University of Dayton on Brown Street in Dayton, Ohio. For over 40 years much has gone on at Milano's, including a redesign of the concept in 2005 and the opening of 2 more locations. Come eat and drink with us and experience the Milano's difference!
Dayton Local takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information on this page. However, use of this site is at your own risk, and by doing so, you agree to our Terms & Conditions. If you find inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate information on this website, please let us know by using the button below. Thank you.