Oakwood Farmers' Market
Fresh fruits, vegetables, honey, maple syrup, flowers, meat, and other fine products at the Oakwood Farmers’ Market in downtown Oakwood rain or shine 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Saturdays. The market will be held in the city municipal lot just off Far Hills Avenue, located at 22 Orchard Drive.
> Regular Season June 6th thru August 29th
> Harvest Season extending to October 17th
The Oakwood Farmers’ Market is following recommendations from the Ohio Farmers’ Market Network and Ohio’s Responsible Restart plan.
OFM Customer Precautions:
- Customers must stay home and not return until they are free of fever for at least 72 hours without fever-reducing medication and improvement in respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) and, at least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- We recommend that shoppers wear cloth face covering as recommended by CDC.
- We ask that market goers eat and drink their goodies outside of the market space.
- We ask that shoppers prioritize their purchases and discontinue social gatherings.
- If possible, we ask shoppers to send only one member from each household to the market in order to curtail crowds.
- Please practice the recommended 6’ social distancing from one another while at the market.
- Please refrain from touching any products, rather allowing the vendor to select and bag products customers wish to purchase.
- Clean your hands frequently. Follow CDC recommendations for cleaning your hands. Hand sanitizing stations will be at entry/exit as well as at the back of the market.
- Discontinue use of reusable bags and materials at this time. Accept only new bags from your farmers and food producers.
- OFM volunteers (they will be wearing fruit and vegetable masks) will assist those in need from the hours of 9-10 am. Look for a sign in front of the market entrance and a volunteer will be there to assist you.
- There will not be food trucks for the month of June. We will re-evaluate food trucks throughout the season.