Our 62nd Year Celebrating all things Greek!
Please join the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church in Dayton, Ohio as we celebrate our 62nd Annual Greek Festival the weekend after Labor Day.
GREEK FEST EXPRESS MENU
This year we will celebrate our 62nd annual Greek Festival in a way that keeps our guests and volunteers safe! Place orders online and pick up your food at our drive-thru festival.
- Baklava - Chopped walnuts and cinnamon-sugar between layers of pastry dough, baked to a golden brown and drenched with a honey syrup.
- Chocolate Baklava - Traditional baklava with drizzled Esther Price Chocolate.
- Koulouria - A buttery twisted shortbread cookie.
- Kourambiethes - Light buttered cookies sprinkled with confectionery sugar that melt in your mouth.
- Chocolate Almond Rolls
- Pecan Blossom - Flaky phyllo dough swirled with butter and pecans.
- Tsoureki - A sweet egg bread that is the traditional bread of Greek Easter.
- Pastry Variety Box
- Greek Salad - Tossed salad with traditional Greek dressing and topped with tomatoes, feta cheese and kalamata olives.
- Greek Salad with Marinated Grilled Chicken
- Greek Pizza - Hand tossed crust, tzatziki, onions, tomatoes, red peppers, spinach, shredded provolone cheese, fresh mushrooms, and chopped gyro meat.
- Personal Cheese Pizza - Personal pan size pizza with hand tossed crust, tomato-based sauce and shredded provolone cheese.
- Traditional Gyro - Flavorful beef and lamb grilled and served on pita bread topped with chopped tomatoes, onions and tzatziki (cucumber) sauce. Tomatoes, onions and tzatziki are all packaged separately.
- Chicken Souvlaki Gyro - NEW! Marinated Greek grilled chicken served on pita bread topped with tomatoes, onions and tzatziki (cucumber) sauce. Tomatoes, onions and tzatziki are all packaged separately.
- Tiropita - Cheese Pie - Blended cheeses wrapped in a buttered phyllo dough.
- Spanakopita - Spinach and feta wrapped in a phyllo dough.
- Frozen Tiropita - Frozen - Blended cheeses wrapped in a buttered phyllo dough.
- Frozen Pastitsio - 1/2 Pan
All orders must be pre-paid and placed on the festival website.
LOCATION, DATES & HOURS:
500 Belmonte Park, North (next to Dayton Art Institute)
- Friday, September 11 - 11 am to 8 pm
- Saturday, September 12 - 12 pm to 8 pm
- Sunday, September 13 - 12 pm to 6 pm?
The Dayton Greek Festival is celebrated annually the weekend after Labor Day. A Greek tradition for both the young and old, our festival brings together people of all backgrounds and cultures to celebrate all things Greek.
Dayton Local publishes events in the Greater Dayton region. If you have an event to promote, click here!