Taco & Nacho Fest- Nacho Typical Food Fest
Taco & Nacho Fest returns to Austin Landing August 26! Our vendors will offer many different types of Tacos and Nachos. We will also have Sesh's new Spicy Margarita and Cutwater Margaritas. As well as the Bud Light Beer garden. Something for everyone!
Food vendors & Menus ***2022 VENDORS BELOW - CHECK BACK SOON FOR UPDATED LIST FOR 2023***:
- Chuy’s: Tex-Mex Nachos. Our light and crispy chips made with our signature queso and Tex-mex sauces, topped with lettuce, sour cream and jalapeños!! They will be $9.
- El Meson
- Condado Tacos: BYO Nachos and Blue Dream Taco
- Rolling Indulgence
- JA's and Sweet-umm's
- What The Taco
- Smokin Inferno BBQ and Catering2 for $7 or 3 for $9
– Hawaiian Street Tacos – smoked pork, homemade pineapple slaw topped with sweet habanero sauce
– Brisket Street Tacos – chopped smoked brisket, homemade slaw topped with homemade chipotle sauce
– Chicken Bacon Ranch Street Tacos – slow roasted chicken topped with bacon and ranch
$8 -Pulled Pork Nachos – corn tortilla chips, smoked pork topped with queso
$10 – Brisket Nachos – corn tortilla chips, chopped smoked brisket topped with queso $10
- Mickey's Salsa Mexican Food
- Mr Boro’s Tavern: Blood Orange Margaritas, Smoked Chicken Nachos- Taco Style- these delicious nachos are layered : Tortilla Chips, House Black Bean Corn Salsa, Lettuce, Smoked Chicken, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Drizzled with Mr. Boro’s Tavern Home Made Ranch
- Lil Tike Weenies
- Sophia & Mak's Caribbean Cuisine: Caribbean Jerk Chicken tacos, Chimichurri Pork tacos and American nachos with beer cheese
- Totally Awesome Kettle Corn
- Artic Fox Shaved Ice: Mangonada and Lemon Shake-up’s & More
- Kona Ice
- Batter-up Funnel Cakes: will be introducing their Flavor Packed Taco Funnel Cake, We have been taste testing this one for a couple months now and REALLY like the way it has turned out. Come on grab yourself one and enjoy the entertainment while you’re at it.