Over 300 booths with festival foods, tantalizing treats, special services, creative crafts, and sensational specialties made with Popcorn.
The Beavercreek Popcorn Festival
Held annually the weekend after Labor Day, join us for festival foods, continuous live entertainment, 5K popcorn run, tantalizing treats, creative crafts, and sensational specialties made with Popcorn.
- Entertainment All Weekend! Check our website for a complete schedule!
- Vendors from the around the region - with booths featuring crafts, food, retailers, political and community organizations
- 5k and Fitness Walk (Saturday)
- Car Show - DJ will be playing great oldies music and The Boy Scouts will have food & drinks available
- Kidz Area - safe and family-friendly space for kids to have loads of fun without spending more than a few dollars - includes Inflatables, Face Painting, Door Prize Drawings and Puppet Shows!
- Beer Garden - with plenty of seating in the shade as well as football games on TV all day Saturday and Sunday
The Popcorn Festival is located at the intersection of Dayton-Xenia and North Fairfield roads.