Over 300 booths with festival foods, tantalizing treats, special services, creative crafts, and sensational specialties made with Popcorn.
The 2021 Beavercreek Popcorn Festival
Held annually the weekend after Labor Day, join us for festival foods, continuous live entertainment, 5K popcorn run, tantalizing treats, creative crafts, and sensational specialties made with Popcorn.
- Entertainment All Weekend! Check our website for a complete schedule!
- Vendors from the around the region - with booths featuring crafts, food, retailers, political and community organizations
- 5k and Fitness Walk (Saturday)
- Car Show (Sunday) DJ will be playing great oldies music and The Boy Scouts will have food & drinks available
- Kidz Area - safe and family-friendly space for kids to have loads of fun without spending more than a few dollars - includes Inflatables, Face Painting, Door Prize Drawings and Puppet Shows!
- Beer Garden - with plenty of seating in the shade as well as football games on TV all day Saturday and Sunday
The Popcorn Festival is located at the intersection of Dayton-Xenia and North Fairfield roads.
Parking - Festival parking is available at various parking lots along N Fairfield Rd, Dayton Xenia Rd, Meadow Bridge Dr and Rodenbeck Dr. from select businesses that are closed on weekends. These lots will be operated by Scout Troops from both The Boy Scouts and The Girl Scouts. Please look for any signs in any parking lots that designate "No Parking" or "Authorized Parking Only" areas.
Free Shuttle Service - NEW for 2021 - Park at Beaver Valley Center parking lot (Seajay Dr.) Shuttle will run Sat. 10am - 7:30pm, Sun. 11am - 5:30pm
Free Parking - Main Elementary School with a short walk by sidewalk along Dayton Xenia Rd & Beavercreek High School with a mile walk by sidewalk along Dayton Xenia Rd