Lebanon Egg Drop is back!
Limited capacity - Masks required - Pre-registration required
Lebanon Egg Drop has been a staple in the Lebanon community for several years as a free community event and fun way to celebrate the Easter holiday. Children preschool to 5th grade can enjoy collecting eggs and enjoy the excitment of seeing a helicopter drop eggs from the sky. Due to Covid restrictions we have to limit capacity this year. We hope every child who wants to come can attend, however, if you can not get a ticket, please accept our apologies and we would love to see you back 2022
Gates open at 10:45am
Eggs drop at 11:30am
Safety Restrictions and guidelines:
- This is an outdoor event.
- We will limit capacity to 400 people (adults and children must register)
- Only persons with an e-ticket may enter.
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult & no adults may enter unless accompanied by a child.
- No running & children must stay with a parent or guardian at all times.
- We will require all guests to wear a mask and masks will be provided at the entrance of the event.
- We will request all guests socially distance themselves
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at entry and various locations throughout.
- We are requesting any guest with any illness or symptoms to stay home from this event.
- Preschoolers will have a designated egg hunt area
City Hope Church is a casual, nondenominational church located in Springboro, Ohio. "No one is perfect, so everyone is welcome." We gather Every Sunday at 10:15a in Springboro, Ohio ( Approx 10 minutes from the Lebanon Football stadium).