Third Sunday Art Hop & Halloween Market October 15 with costumes, trick or treat, food trucks, live music, pumpkin painting, studios, galleries and more!
See more Beggar's Night times.
Front Street Halloween Market in Dayton
Art Hops at Front Street feature live music throughout the complex. Shop original artwork, handcrafted home decor, jewelry, clothing, and more from over 250 local artists and artisans. Peruse art studios, galleries, boutiques, and the outdoor market for original artwork, handmade goods, antiques, and much more! While you hop around campus, enjoy the murals, sculptures, and architecture of our buildings.
Our complex is family and pet-friendly. Arthops are always free to attend and we offer free onsite and surrounding parking.
Special activities October 15
- Explore our historical buildings and check out art studios, galleries, and boutiques!
- LIVE Entertainment with Scott Lindberg
- FREE Pumpkin painting for kiddos in the courtyard!
- FREE Face Painting at Roots To Wings Gallery
- FREE Trick-or-Treat Trail - wear your best costumes and follow the Trick-or-Treat Trail around campus!
- FREE Raku Firing demonstrations by Robin Dakin, otherwise known as Mudman!
- FREE Spooky Story Time at Casa Blanca Studio & Gallery
- FREE Community Postcard Project at Vagabond Studio & Gallery - design a postcard and send a message of love and kindness to your community!
- Hair Tinsel at Blonde Betty's new location, $8
- Glass Ornament workshop at The Glass Station - drop ins welcome! For a small $5 fee you can design your own small glass ornament! Leave it to be fired in the kiln and picked up at the Christkindl Market in November!
- Design your own Jewelry at the Glass Grotto with Sarah Wrona, $10
Food Trucks on site
- Freakin Rican's Food Truck
- Rolling Oasis
- Poppin Clouds - Cotton Candy
- Jars by Jaz
- Adelaides Wholesome Baked