Dayton Craft Beer & Microbreweries
LIST BY DISTANCE
- The Toxic Brew Company is a craft brewery in downtown Dayton's historic Oregon District.
- Warped Wing Brewing Company opened their tasting room Saturday January 18, 2014.
- We offer friendly service, delicious cocktails, wine, cider, draft, bottled, & canned beer, fresh, homemade food from local growers, AND host live music in Downtown Dayton.
- Locally owned and operated beer & wine bar and carry out. Kind of like a coffee shop for beer & wine.
- The Dayton Beer Company is a multiple Award Winning Brewery.
- Crafted & Cured, a unique take on the craft community. Specializing in fresh Craft beer/Ciders through our 60 tap growler fill station and a complementary selection of cured meats/fine cheeses.
- Provider of small batch, artisan craft beer. We believe in quality over quantity. Adventure over refrain. And exploration of the world beyond our boundaries.
- Ohio's first cooperatively owned brewpub, located in the beautiful St. Anne's Historical District. All are welcome to come have a pint, share the good company, and dine on scratch food.
- Dayton's Best Beer, Pizza, and Entertainment
- Featuring New American Cuisine with locally sourced ingredients, a large selection of regional craft beers, and masterfully created spirits for our guests enjoyment.
- An independent brewery located in the Historic South Park neighborhood of Dayton, OH.
- The Carillon Brewing Co. is an 1850s style brewery and restaurant in the beautiful setting of Carillon Historical Park. It is the nation's only full production brewery in a museum.
- Craft Connection Brewery Tours offers fun, educational tours of Cincinnati and Dayton's best local craft breweries. We take YOU to the breweries, take YOU on tours, and bring YOU all the tastings!
- 56 Amazing Craft Beer Taps, Over 200 Bottled Beers, 7 Pool Tables, 6 Dart Boards, an extensive menu of Appetizers, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Gyros, and more...