Miami Valley's largest Halloween Festival. Rides, live music, great food, drinks, vendors, zombie walk and more. It's all happening in Fairborn!
Halloween Festival will feature amusement rides, food, drinks, live music and more!
The Fairborn Halloween Festival attracts over 10,000 people who enjoy Live Music, Food Trucks, Beer Garden, Downtown Shopping, Amusement Rides, Games, Spooktacular Parade, Street Vendors, Foy’s Haunted Museum, Costume Contest, Trick or Treat at Booths, Zombie Walk and much more!!! There is no admission to this event. You must be 21 years of age to enter the Beer Garden.
- Events begin with a welcoming from the Fairborn Area Chamber of Commerce
- A performance from the Quest dance center
- Experience the Spooktacular Parade and Costume Judging, hosted by the City of Fairborn, Ohio Parks and Recreation at the Fairborn YMCA. Judging Categories: Age categories from Birth through Adult, Family, Overall Best, and Overall Scariest.
- Closing the evening will be a performance by Forsaken
- Roja, a cutting-edge, multi-genre Middle Eastern dance troupe will kick-start the activities
- Rock It 88, a 60's oldies & classic rock band
- The Transylvania Hellhounds, from Deep within the Carpathian swamplands, the Transylvania Hellhounds have risen from the black waters
- THE ZOMBIE WALK
- Closing the evening, RIND, a rock group based out of Fairborn Ohio!
- 'Trick or Treating' at the festival booths