The Dayton Horse Show is a not-for-profit local or "backyard" show to the American Saddlebred Barns in the Dayton Area, but it is a competition open to American Saddle Bred Barns all over the Country.
The following guidelines will be observed at the 2020 Dayton Horse Show. These guidelines have been adopted from the recommendation/directives of the State of Ohio, Clark County Health District, and the Joint Leadership Council of AHSA, AMHA, AHHS, ARHPA and UPHA. Be advised that these guidelines may be updated at anytime before or during the Dayton Horse Show. By participating in or being on the grounds of The Dayton Horse Show, all persons agree to assume all risk and hold harmless The Dayton Horse Show and The Champions Center with respect to any and all illness, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property to the fullest extent of the law. Voluntary temperature checks will be available at the Kettering Health Network trailer near the Paddock during show sessions. Anyone with a fever or other symptoms will be asked to self-isolate.
• No General Public Permitted. Only Show staff, barn/exhibitor staff, owners/exhibitors and their immediate family members will be permitted.
• Box Seats will NOT be available for the 2020 show. Bleachers will be available. Please limit seated groups to 10 people and practice appropriate social distancing. Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
• The rail will be marked off in 6 ft. intervals. Please limit groups on the rail to 10 people and practice appropriate social distancing. Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
• Food service will be limited to the Champions Grille.
• Barn or exhibitor staff only permitted in the barn area. Exhibitors may only congregate in the barn to prepare for their class.
• Please limit groups in the barn area to 10 people and practice appropriate social distancing. Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
• There will be NO ADMITTANCE to the Show Office. All Office transactions will be handled through the Show Office window observing proper social distancing. Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
• Entries may be submitted online, by email or in person by appointment. Office appointments for check in and check out should be made online at email@example.com.
• Adds and Scratches should be made electronically or in person no later than 60 minutes before the scheduled session.
• Please practice appropriate social distancing in the office area. Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
• Entries cancelled due to COVID-19 symptoms and/or self-isolation will be refunded with medical documentation.
Paddock/Show Ring Areas
• ONLY the next class will be permitted in the paddock. A trainer and 1 (one) groom may be with each entry in the paddock or show ring, as necessary.
• Practice appropriate social distancing. Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
Trailers & Campers
• Must be parked with doors facing away from each other and at least 6 (six) feet apart.
• Please limit groups in the camping area to 10 people or less and practice appropriate social distancing. Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
Any questions please contact Rudy Moody @ 937-760-2637 or Evette Moody @937-623-7934