Ribbon-cutting for expanded Link Bike Share network
Bike Share Miami Valley, the City of Dayton, CareSource and Five Rivers MetroParks will celebrate the addition of seven new bike hubs to the popular Link Bike Share network with a ribbon-cutting event.
When: Wednesday, May 5, 10:30 a.m., rain or shine.
Where: Welcome Park, Carillon Neighborhood, Dayton (entrance: Welcome Stadium Gate D from Edwin C. Moses Blvd. or 801 Hopeland St.)
Who: Public officials, business and community leaders, and Link users are expected.
The seven new bike hub locations:
- Welcome Park, Carillon Neighborhood
- OneFifteen, Off Hopeland Avenue, Carillon Neighborhood
- CareSource, Two new hubs and supporting two existing at its downtown office buildings
- Deeds Point MetroPark
- East Third Street at June Street, Historic Huffman Neighborhood
- East Fourth Street at Huffman Avenue, Historic Huffman Neighborhood
is a bike sharing program run by Greater Dayton RTA and Bike Miami Valley. The system operates 27 hubs (plus seven new hubs) and serves approximately 3,500 users annually. More information: linkdayton.org
or download the Link app.