Englewood MetroPark - Dayton Area Locations
Englewood Reserve was opened to the public on April 1, 1967. The land, part of the Stillwater River flood control system created in 1922 by the Miami Conservancy District, was leased in 1966 by Paul Lacouture, who was on the park district’s task force for buying land. He negotiated a lease contract with MCD to lease not only the Englewood land, but also the reserves surrounding the dams at Germantown, Taylorsville and Huffman for nature reserves that would be open to the public year round.
ENGLEWOOD METROPARK PET POLICY - Dogs are welcome, but, for the safety and comfort of all patrons, they must be leashed and under control at all times.
BACK TO Five Rivers MetroParks
All locations for Englewood MetroPark
East Park (Main Entrance)
4361 National Rd
Vandalia, OH, 45377
9331 Meeker Rd.
100 E. National Rd.
500 Old Springfield Rd.