We are a local, independent agency dedicated to the assistance and support of those affected by diabetes in the Dayton area. We are not supported by or related to national agencies.
We have much to offer:
- A FREE two-part series of Diabetes Education Classes each month
- A monthly cooking class for a small fee
- A Monthly Support Group that meets at our office the 2nd Monday of the month, January - November
- Emergency Assistance to assist the uninsured living with diabetes
- Meters & Testing
- Annual Diabetes Expo featuring FREE health screenings including samples, presentations on diabetes management, local and national vendors
- 2 Summer Camps where children enjoy a variety of camp activities such as swimming, hiking, campfires, wall-climbing, archery, horseback riding, field games culminating with a dance on the last evening.