We are a local, independent agency dedicated to the assistance and support of those affected by diabetes in the Dayton area. We are not supported by or related to national agencies.
We have much to offer:
- A FREE two-part series of Diabetes Education Classes each month
- A monthly cooking class for a small fee
- A Monthly Support Group that meets at our office the 2nd Monday of the month, January - November
- Emergency Assistance to assist the uninsured living with diabetes
- Meters & Testing
- Annual Diabetes Expo featuring FREE health screenings including samples, presentations on diabetes management, local and national vendors
- 2 Summer Camps where children enjoy a variety of camp activities such as swimming, hiking, campfires, wall-climbing, archery, horseback riding, field games culminating with a dance on the last evening.
More Details: Diabetes Dayton
Similar listings to Diabetes Dayton
Dayton Local takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information on this page. However, use of this site is at your own risk, and by doing so, you agree to our Terms & Conditions
. If you find inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate information on this website, please let us know by using the button below. Thank you.