- We have a beautiful selection of jewelry and offer repair service on all watches and jewelry. We have a non-commission staff that isn't going to pressure you into buying something you're not absolutely sure about. Conveniently located in the Shops of Oakwood.
- It all started when Shirley Bush agreed to become Barnett Helzberg Jr.'s wife. From that moment on he knew he was loved, and wanted to share it with the world. I Am Loved® quickly went from a slogan to a button to a worldwide phenomenon. Four decades later, Shirley and Barnett are still going.
- Founded in 1940 in Dayton Ohio, James Free Jewelers has gained a reputation as one of the most trusted jewelers in all of West-central Ohio. To us, trust is truly the most important service a jeweler could provide.
- Our designers have the ability and knowledge to offer you full custom designs. We will discuss your unique design, sketch it and then create a 3-D CAD image that will bring your dream to life. We work with your gold if you choose but will offer you the highest standard gold from our resources.
- With over 30 years of experience, Herzog's Jewelry Design and Manufacturing has the skill and craftmaship, combined with a state of the art mill, to turn your idea for one-of-a-kind jewelry into a true masterpiece
- Dayton OH - Selling diamonds is not just a job, it's our Passion. With more than 30 years of experience in the jewelry business, Stafford's top-notch staff of jewelry and diamond appraisers and gemologists have what it takes to satisfy your every need in jewelry.
Dayton Local takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information on this page. However, use of this site is at your own risk, and by doing so, you agree to our Terms & Conditions. If you find inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate information on this website, please let us know by using the button below. Thank you.