- It all started when Shirley Bush agreed to become Barnett Helzberg Jr.'s wife. From that moment on he knew he was loved, and wanted to share it with the world. I Am Loved® quickly went from a slogan to a button to a worldwide phenomenon. Four decades later, Shirley and Barnett are still going.
- Founded in 1940 in Dayton Ohio, James Free Jewelers has gained a reputation as one of the most trusted jewelers in all of West-central Ohio. To us, trust is truly the most important service a jeweler could provide.
- Our designers have the ability and knowledge to offer you full custom designs. We will discuss your unique design, sketch it and then create a 3-D CAD image that will bring your dream to life. We work with your gold if you choose but will offer you the highest standard gold from our resources.
- Dayton OH - Selling diamonds is not just a job, it's our Passion. With more than 30 years of experience in the jewelry business, Stafford's top-notch staff of jewelry and diamond appraisers and gemologists have what it takes to satisfy your every need in jewelry.
- When you visit Michael's Jewelry Center, you'll see immediately how we are here to fulfill your every jewelry need. The Ohio Gemological Laboratory is on our premises and ready to provide jewelry appraisals and diamond certifications to the public, as well as to other jewelry stores. Our diamond bridal selection is extensive so that there truly is something for everyone
Dayton Local takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information on this page. However, use of this site is at your own risk, and by doing so, you agree to our Terms & Conditions. If you find inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate information on this website, please let us know by using the button below. Thank you.