- Since 1990 serving Dayton and Southwest Ohio - we offer the most complete, most thorough, most informative inspections of homes, multi-family, and commercial buildings. Our inspections include, but are not limited to: The site, structure, exterior, foundation, parking structure, attic, roof, plumbing, electrical, heating, air conditioning, fuel system, interior, bathrooms, kitchen, ceiling, walls, fireplace, et.al.
- We’ll help protect your investment whether buying commercial property, new construction home, or a 100 year old home. As a certified Dayton infrared thermal inspector, BC Warner Inspections can provide a thorough home inspection or commercial property condition assessment for you
- I am an experienced ASHI & NACHI certified Home Inspector and I am here to meet your individual requirements concerning your home inspection. I take pride in every property inspection I perform & in every Inspection Report I deliver.
- If you are looking for certified, educated, experienced and ethical real estate inspection service, please visit my website! My name is John Murray and I am the owner and lead inspector of Dayton Ohio's foremost building inspection company for the last 8 years.
- Need a Termite Inspection fast? Call Darrell today and get it done. We provide a paperless version so no worries about losing your copy,scanning paper into your computer or faxing.
Servicing the entire Miami Valley including Dayton, Springboro, Springfield, Fairborn, Xenia, Tipp City and Troy.
- A pre-listing home inspection can detect previously unknown problems or potential upgrades that you may wish to address prior to selling your home. Being aware of issues in advanced will also allow for disclosure of problems when selling your home, which can result in a smoother transaction for both parties.
Dayton Local takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information on this page. However, use of this site is at your own risk, and by doing so, you agree to our Terms & Conditions. If you find inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate information on this website, please let us know by using the button below. Thank you.