Your Better Business Bureau names its top nine area businesses with F ratings and the most complaints. Businesses are listed in order of the highest number of complaints.
DAYTON, OHIO, July 11, 2012—Your Better Business Bureau names its top nine area businesses with F ratings and the most complaints. Businesses are listed in order of the highest number of complaints. (The list was accurate as of July 11, 2012.)
1) US Mint Green, Ltd., Dayton
2) International Bridal, LLC, Centerville
3) GBR Concrete, LLC, Fairborn
4) Loving the Classics, Miamisburg
5) Nationwide Tree Care, Springfield
6) IRS-EIN-Online.com, Englewood
7) Tri County Arborist, Springfield
8) Sparkling Pro Cleaning Services, Dayton
9) Energymaxx, Miamisburg
"You should Start With Trust as you do business in today’s marketplace.” said John North, BBB president & CEO. "The companies on this list demonstrate how important it is to check out companies before working with them. It can save time, money and headaches. These companies alone represent 126 complaints to your BBB over the past three years. About two-thirds of these complaints (86) were closed as unanswered or unresolved.”
All of these businesses have F ratings with your Better Business Bureau. Your BBB assigns letter grades to local businesses ranging from A+ to F. The letter grade system represents your BBB’s degree of confidence businesses are operating in trustworthy manners and will make good faith efforts to resolve customer concerns. An F rating is your BBB’s lowest grade. Typically, businesses with F ratings have unanswered and/or unresolved complaints or a pattern of complaints that reflects failure by the businesses to deal with the causes of customer problems. Your BBB acknowledges it’s not as much about the number of complaints a company has, but how they handle them.
John North said, "The next time you go to do business with a company, contact your BBB to get a business review on the business. They are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by visiting www.bbb.org or calling
(937) 222-5825 or (800) 776-5301. The business reviews provide valuable information on companies, like how long they’ve been in business, their complaint history, BBB rating and whether or not they’re BBB Accredited Businesses. I recommend doing business with BBB Accredited Businesses. These companies must have a B rating or higher and respond to complaints filed against them. They strive to do business the right way and agree to adhere to standards of trust so they can better differentiate themselves in a competitive marketplace.”
About Your BBB Serving Dayton and the Miami Valley
Your BBB, the leader in advancing marketplace trust, is an unbiased nonprofit organization that sets and upholds high standards for fair and honest business behavior. Businesses that earn BBB Accreditation contractually agree and adhere to the organization’s high standards of ethical business behavior. Your BBB provides objective advice, free business BBB Reliability ReportsTM and charity BBB Wise Giving ReportsTM, and educational information on topics affecting marketplace trust. To further promote trust, your BBB also offers complaint and dispute resolution support for consumers and businesses when there is difference in viewpoints. The first BBB was founded in 1912. Today, 125 BBBs serve communities across the U.S. and Canada, evaluating and monitoring more than four million local and national businesses and charities. Please visit www.bbb.org for more information about your BBB.
Dayton Better Business Bureau
15 West 4th Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Please visit our website below for more information: