Fort Saint Clair Park
City park established to preserve and commemorate the old fort.
Fort Saint Clair Park is home to "Whispering Christmas" - a winter wonderland where visitors drive through to view Christmas lights. Fort Saint Clair is also home to a 200 years old tree called the "Whispering Oak". According to legend, you can hear the tree whisper under the right conditions. Amenities include:
- Parking area near cabins/playground
- 1 restroom facility
- 1 playground area
- 1 gazebo
- 1 cabin with picnic tables
- 1 cabin with picnic tables, sink and fireplace
- 1 outside fireplace with seating area and charcoal grill
- 2 shelters with picnic tables and charcoal grills
- 50-60 total picnic tables in park
More Details: Fort Saint Clair Park
Similar listings to Fort Saint Clair Park
Dayton Local takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information on this page. However, use of this site is at your own risk, and by doing so, you agree to our Terms & Conditions. If you find inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate information on this website, please let us know by using the button below. Thank you.