This is a part-time position, second shift Friday-Sunday with occasional weekday coverage
SUMMARY: Guest Service Manager supports the Mission, Values and Service Standards of Ronald McDonald House Charities Dayton (RMHC Dayton). The Ronald McDonald Family Room Guest Service Manager ensures professional, caring, and compassionate delivery of services to RMFR guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Ensure all families are greeted, registered, and oriented to the program space and promote an atmosphere of warmth and support. Monitor all sign in and sign outs ensuring accuracy and appropriate service provision.
• Be familiar with all RMHC Dayton and Hospital policies and procedures relevant to the position.
• Assist in the management of supply inventories as well as goods and services donations.
• Work cooperatively with other staff, volunteers, and interns.
• Monitor physical workspace; stock food, and all items available to guests, maintain a clean, safe, and comforting environment for families.
• Communicate with referral sources and program director (i.e., hospital nurses) regarding family dynamics, special family needs, and unique situations.
• Maintain guest records including data entry.
• Read and reply to all organizational e-mails.
• Complete incident and occurrence log and communicate pertinent information to the appropriate parties.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Flexibility, self-motivation, and the ability to establish and maintain a healthy rapport with a culturally diverse population are qualities essential to the position.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office and internet applications.
• Ability to work independently and uphold policies and procedures.
• Ability to work as a team.
• Must receive vaccinations per hospital and or organizational policies.
• Must be sensitive to the needs of families in crisis.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle objects or tools. The employee must be able to talk, hear and see. The employee must regularly lift and move objects up to 30 lbs. Ability to perform physical tasks normally associated with maintaining a house and managing inventory and supplies. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TO APPLY – Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.