We're the preeminent leadership development organization for girls in Western Ohio! Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place!
What you’ll be working on:
- Drive membership growth using methods that reflect the strengths of our communities
- Develop and execute girl/adult membership recruitment and retention plans.
- Increase Girl Scouts visibility and engagement in our communities through networking and collaboration
- Implement a volunteer management program to ensure excellent customer service, including communication, education, and recognition.
- Lead Girl Scout experiences with girls while building sustainable troops with volunteers.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Experience in recruiting, sales, and management of volunteers preferred.
- Experience in community development including school partnerships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work 2-3 nights per week and weekend availability.
- Flexibility for work/life balance
- Opportunity for hybrid teleworking arrangement
- Learning and development opportunities
- A high-achieving and fun team
- Casual dress code
- Competitive pay, and bonus eligibility
- Generous benefits package
- The chance to be our next success story
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.