You're passionate, purpose-driven, and you envision a community of healthy and productive individuals. You care about improving lives by providing clinically excellent and accessible behavioral health services.
Join us on our mission and come be a part of our positive company culture filled with diverse talent, clinical excellence, and dedication to supporting the needs of our communities.
Salary & Benefits
- $43,000 - $61,000, depending upon experience and licensure level
- Licensure reimbursement
- Clinical supervision hours towards independent licensure
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development and paid CEUs
- Additional compensation for advanced licensure
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401k retirement options with company match as of day one
- Generous paid leave options
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible or work-from-home options
- Casual Friday-Sunday dress code
- Provides direct mental health treatment services to clients in an outpatient setting.
- Provides individual, group, and family psychotherapy under clinical supervision that meets productivity and quality requirements set by the Agency and that is within the limits of services permitted by license and scope of practice.
- Provides diagnostic assessments under clinical supervision that meet productivity and quality requirements set by the Agency.
- Meets or exceeds standards pertaining to services provided.
- Meets or exceeds standards pertaining to assessments and documentation.
- Develops and maintains quality, accurate clinical charts for all clients served.
- Develops and maintains positive collaboration with other social service agencies serving clients. Provides consultation if needed.
- This position requires concurrent documentation.
- This position requires that any incomplete documentation be completed within 24 hours.
Education, Certifications, and/or Experience
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field.
- Independent Licensure of LISW, LPCC or PsyD.
- Two to four years of clinical experience in mental health treatment.
- Well organized, proficient with typing and computer skills
- Eligibility for private insurance paneling is a plus.
- CPR/First Aid Certifications, De-escalation.
TCN is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.