Perfect Opportunity to Provide Superior Services
******SIGN ON / ATTENDANCE BONUS $500.00!!!******
AHEPA is a progressive and rapidly growing Property Management Company with a superior goal in mind, to effectively manage and operate affordable housing and assisted living communities for low income elderly and persons with disabilities, so they may live an independent and engaged lifestyle.
Are you eager, energetic and enthusiastic about providing excellent, superior services? If this describes you, we would love to have you join us in achieving our goal.
As a full-time Maintenance/Janitorial person, you’ll provide top notch services to the housing community by:
- Maintaining a clean and orderly housing property, and performing janitorial duties as necessary.
- Demonstrating the ability to make repairs as necessary, and ensure all systems and equipment are in good working order.
- Inspecting the housing property routinely and evaluating the physical condition.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or higher education.
- Technical school or equivalent maintenance, janitorial or grounds keeping experience
- Maintenance crafts, janitorial, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, drywall repairs, painting, and HVAC skills a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer and technical skills
- Ability to travel as necessary for training
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to be flexible and receptive to diverse population
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
AHEPA offers a generous time off plan; competitive healthcare benefits; flexibility for work-life balance; and a generous 403b retirement plan.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply to join our team!
AHEPA MANAGEMENT COMPANY - AN EOE EMPLOYER