Come shop with local and small businesses before the Super Bowl begins! Find unique Valentine's Day gifts for your loved ones, and pick up lunch or dinner from the Smokin'Barrels food truck!
The Northmont Community Market's Winter Market is held on the 2nd Sunday November through March from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.! Get your last minute Valentine's Day gifts! Come and shop with local crafters, artisans, small businesses, and young entrepreneurs! Enjoy the scenery of Meadowbrook at Clayton and grab lunch from the Smokin' Barrels food truck while you're here! The fireplace room will be open to sit and enjoy your meal!
*Check back for updates!*
FOOD TRUCK: Smokin' Barrels- burgers, pulled pork, cabbage rolls, nachos and more.
• Ace Aromatherapy- Handmade essential oil aromatherapy blends, all natural cleaning products, hand soap, and hand sanitizer.
• AG Designs Handmade Gifts- Tees, signs, car coasters and freshies, ornaments and candy.
• Allison Switzer Ceramics- Hand thrown pottery including mugs, plates and bowls all made with food/dishwasher/microwave safe glazes.
• Amani Originals- Crystal and semi-precious stone jewelry, hair adornments, geodes, and resin items.
• Avon- Skin care, perfumes, cleaning solutions and more! Sandra comes prepared with lots of cash and carry items so stock up on stocking stuffers!
• Baked Batter- homemade peanut butter fudge, blueberry bread, pumpkin bread and cookies, cherry pies and more.
• Betty Coleman Gifts- Gift baskets, gift items, fudge, chocolate covered pretzels.
• Carlea's Creations- Handcrafted earrings, bracelets and necklaces made with natural gemstones, glass beads, acrylic beads, and various metals.
• Color Street- Mess free nail color and design strips.
• Created By SL- Wreaths and wall hangings of all kinds.
• Creative Paper Design and More- Handmade greeting cards, bookmarks, gift card holders, masks and more.
• Her Beautiful Jewlez- Purses, hats, sunglasses and accessories.
• High Flight Herbs and Heirlooms- Wood turned pens, pencils, pepper grinders and other turned creations. Cutting boards, lavender baking mixes, lavender bath salts, infused oils and balsamic vinaigrette.
• Kim's Tupperware Party Collection- Quality kitchen utensils, organizing tools, and plastic storage that lasts a lifetime.
• Let Them Be Wild- Child friendly outdoor gear, clothing and more.
• M & N Designs- Sublimation tumblers, kids cups, infant cups, can koozies, mugs and water bottles.
• Mars Craft Corner- Crochet hats, towels, and home decor.
• Nana's Locker Room- Handmade paper crafts including paper dolls, desk calenders, gift purses, gift tags, treat boxes, cards, journals and more.
• Netta's Naturals- Handmade soap and skin care.
• New Season Wellness- A variety of CBD and elderberry infused products.
• Paparazzi- necklaces, earrings and bracelets all under $5.
• Peanuts Sweets and Treats- cheesecakes, cinnamon rolls, brownies, cookies, sweet breads, dog treats, mini dog pies and more.
• Pink Zebra- Soy based scented wax sprinkles, simmer lights, and simmer pots.
• Scentsy- wax tarts, warmers, and more.
• Sene Snacks- Candied peanuts and cashews, salted peanuts, and sweet & spicy peanuts.
• Style Dots- Interchangeable jewelry pieces.
• Tasha's Common Scents- hand poured soy candles and tarts, body/hand lotion, body/room sprays, goats milk soap, honey oatmeal soap, wax warmers and more.
• Tastefully Simple- Seasonings, dip mixes, baking mixes and more.
• Three Brothers Stop & Shop- Three young entrepreneurs (12, 7, and 1 year old!) serve a variety of fresh brewed coffee flavors, hot apple cider, and hot chocolate. They will also be selling kid friendly items like: Fidget toys, poppers, pencils, slap bracelets, Croc charms and bracelets, and candy!
Dayton Local publishes events in the Greater Dayton region. If you have an event to promote, click here!