Dayton Arts & Entertainment
LIST BY DISTANCE
- Mix 'n Mingle with Dayton's finest!
- John Paul's Troupe is a non-profit theater company comprised of homeschooled teenagers who perform musicals and variety shows.
- Magnolia Theatre Company produces shows that celebrate women. We are women-centric! Fresh. Funky. Feminine.
- We are a multi-faceted entertainment provider leveraging expertise in music performance as well as DJ, beverage, photography and videography services.
- The annual holiday show delivers a high energy and humorous stage production, but it also functions as a life changing benefit for area youngsters.
- Ohio Playwrights Circle exists to provide encouragement, opportunity, and education for Ohio Playwrights.
- Live Theater and Stage Plays.
- Our group consists of Irish dancers from all over the United States. Our hope is to share Irish culture and Irish entertainment with the University of Dayton community!
- Art gallery featuring a variety contemporary paintings, sculpture and ceramic work by local and national artists. Art walk the first Friday of every month from 5-10pm.
- Yellow Cab is a community art space, bar, and live music venue in Dayton, Ohio. We host a variety of events- artshows, live music, food truck rallies, and much more!
- Since 1945 - a tradition of good plays done well, utilizing all-volunteer casts, crews and administration (with no membership fees) and participation open to anyone wishing to become a part.
- A contemporary art gallery that has been providing art for the community and a community for local and regional artists since 1991.
- Creative community supporting and partnering with local Dayton region artisans, makers, and small businesses in events for the downtown area.
- Muse Machine provides creative experiences and programs for young people of the Miami Valley.